Thursday, May 29, 2014

Posted by Ashley on 4:16 PM 1 comment
PALEO PANCAKES

The Paleo Diet (aka: the caveman diet) is a great way to lose fat! However, it takes extreme discipline. The basic idea is that you can only eat something that a caveman could have eaten. For example, food that could be hunted or gathered.



This is by far my favorite paleo recipe so far, as it allows you to make a delicious breakfast that is essentially GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE !!

Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 banana
Syrup / Honey
(I prefer organic brown rice syrup)
Pan 
(I use one of the mini pans that are used to fry an egg, helps make the pancake thicker)

This will make 2-3 pancakes



Mash up the eggs and banana. I find it easiest to use a potato smasher and then whisk. I also mix in about a tablespoon of syrup. Place on preheated pan ( just under medium heat) and flip after 1-2 minutes. Top with syrup/honey as well and enjoy :)

1 comments:

  1. I love it. The simpler the food, the better it is for you. I try to stay away from all processed foods (except the occasional Snickers) and I have lost 20 pounds and maintained it for 2 years. I eat fruit, vegetables, meat mostly. I'm convinced that chemicals and additives and all the poisons we subject ourselves to are creating so many immune disorders and health problems. It's easy to make, easy to eat and I munch all day long.

    ReplyDelete