Sunday, August 11, 2013

Posted by Ashley on 12:14 PM 2 comments

Supplies Needed:
Muffin Pan
Bacon
Eggs
Black Beans
Spinach
Sriracha (optional)
Tomatoes
Cheese

Preheat the oven to 375, and lightly grease your muffin pan


Next, take out a slice of bacon and cut around 2 inches off the end and place at the bottom of the cup, wrap the remainder of the slice around the edge like above
*I like crispy bacon, so I avoided the middle cups

Place the pan in the oven for 10-15 minutes to get the bacon going


Now open your beans, and rinse them thoroughly


Take the pan out of the oven, and then take a small spoon full of beans, 
and drop them in the bottom of each cup. Top with sriracha


Now place some spinach leaves on top of the beans


And finally the eggs! I find it easiest to crack open the egg into a measuring cup, and take a large spoon to scoop the egg into each bacon cup


Now you are going to cook for an addition 15-20 minutes like this, until the bacon is crispy to your liking. Take it out and let it sit for about 5 minutes, and during this time you can add your sea salt and sprinkle cheese on top


I serve mine with diced cherry tomatoes on the side


Perfect for breakfast, lunch OR dinner!




2 comments:

  1. Very inexperienced with envy reading this article website, clearly effort but very different to paying 12 several hours at the rear of any table each day. Pocket Egg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this recipe in an app I downloaded for my IPAd. I tried it out and I loved it!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete