Sunday, February 24, 2013

Posted by Ashley on 1:41 AM No comments
Zucchini & Apple Chips

Zucchini Chips
Apple Chips

Get the crunch without the calories

I purchased this handy-dandy tool at a local grocery store, and I have no idea what it is called. But if you plan on making these on many occasions like I have, it's a great thing to have.

If not, you can always chops very thin slices by hand as well. 



Set your oven to 200 degrees.

Begin by slicing your zucchini/apple.



Spray your cookie sheet with nonstick spray and lay out the chips.

For the zucchini chips, I spray a bit more nonstick olive oil spray on the top, followed by a little sea salt or cayenne pepper.

For the apple chips, I only did a small spray and did nothing on top. I went searching for some cinnamon but couldn't seem to find it. I did happen to have this pumpkin pie spice, so decided to give it a go instead. 
*it ended up being an awesome substitute



Throw the cookie sheet in the oven for roughly two hours 
*ovens will vary, as well as pans and/or parchment paper



Once they are ready let them sit for about 5 minutes and cool, then grab and enjoy :)



Any other chips ideas besides apples and zucchinis??

0 comments:

Post a Comment